Work with us.
Build a career with a trusted and respected Diamond level service centre
Patriot Aviation regularly recruits for engineers and administration to add to its growing Service Centre team in Coventry. Our current vacancies are listed below. Should you be interested in applying for a role, please forward your CV to the details provided and we will be in touch.
Licensed Aircraft Engineer – B1.1 aneo recruit another experienced Licensed Aircraft Engineer specialising in fixed wing aircraft.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our existing team of professionals based at Coventry Airport.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the post holder will perform a wide range of aircraft maintenance tasks on a diverse fleet.
Qualifications and Experience;
EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with B1.1 and B1.2 with full group 3 piston engine aeroplanes.
Type ratings that would be advantageous are DA40, DA42, Piper single and multi-engine series and Cessna single and multi-engine series.
Learjet 40/45 and Beechcraft king air 200 series.
Ideally 5 years or more as the holder of the Part 66 licence.
Full UK driving licence.
Normal duties will be in the hangar environment at Coventry Airport, but role holder may be asked from time to time to work in the field, or at one of the other sites within the group.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to Tracey.firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Baginton, Coventry
Patriot Aerospace Group (PAG) has an immediate and exciting opportunity for Purchase Ledger Clerk. This is a new, permanent and full-time role within the company to support the Assistant Financial Controller in delivering improved cost management of the Division.
The successful person will be responsible for...
- All purchase ledger activities – working as part of a team of purchase ledger clerks looking after up to 6 companies (division of ledgers yet to be established).
- Ensuring a three-way match for material costs incurred
- Seeking management approval of non-PO’d costs.
- Preparing payment runs
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Supporting the Finance Managers in ensuring accuracy of transactions in their respective ledgers.
- Other adhoc duties
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven previous purchase ledger experience
- Strong analytical skills to be able to see underlying trends and question the figures given
- Confidence with using Excel to an advanced level
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Ability to prioritise their own workload within a pressurised environment
- Knowledge or interest in the Aviation industry
- Experience of working closely within a shared service or multi-company business
- Experience with Sage X3 & AeroTrac
A competitive remuneration package is available for the successful applicant.
Working hours are 08:30 to 16:30 Monday to Friday with a half hour lunch break.
Office location is Coventry Airport West, Baginton, Coventry, CV8 3AZ
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com